Answered By: Leigh Gagnier
Last Updated: Sep 01, 2016     Views: 166

To check your marks go to MyNSCC at and login with your W# and password.

Click on Academic Records to access your marks. Click on View Unofficial Transcript. This will give you three options:

  1. The ALP Unofficial Transcript will display your academic work in the Adult Learning Program with NSCC.
  2. To view your academic history in all other credit programs, please choose the Unofficial Transcript from the list above.
  3. The Academic History Transcript includes all of your credit and non-credit courses with NSCC

Click on View Report and a PDFwill load and can be printed or saved.

Contact Us

Contact your Campus Library - or the one nearest you!

Related Topics

Submit a Question

Submit your question and receive the answer by email.

Your Question
Your Info
Optional - File Upload

If you think a screen shot would help, please upload that here.

Fields marked with * are required.