Answered By: Leigh Gagnier Last Updated: Sep 01, 2016 Views: 69
Library material may be renewed three times, unless an item is on hold or has been recalled for use by another borrower. If you have renewed an item three times and the due date has passed, it must be returned, or you will accrue a fine of 25¢ per day per item.
You can renew a book various ways:
- Visit, call or email your Campus Library
- Renew online.
To renew items online:
- Go to the Novanet Catalogue.
- Click on Sign in at the top right
- Enter the barcode number found on your NSCC Student ID. *The password default is the last four digits of your telephone number.
- Once you are logged in, select My Account on the top right.
- You will see a list of the items you have out and whether or not they are renewable. Select Renew All, or check the box next to the items you wish renewed, then click Renew.
- Once you are finished renewing, double check the new due dates to make sure each renewal was successful.
If you need help, visit, call or email your Campus Library (or the one nearest you).