Q. Reporting Host Name?
How do I locate the Host Name and IP address on my computer?
Find your computer name in Windows 10:
- Click the Windows button in the bottom left of your screen
- Type Control Panel then press Enter.
- Click System.
- See Computer Name in the ‘Computer name, domain, and workgroup settings’ section.
Find your IP address
- On the taskbar, select the Ethernet network icon > the Ethernet network connection.
- Under Ethernet, click on the Ethernet network connection.
- Click on new page that opens, click on the network connection again.
- Under Properties, look for your IP address listed next to IPv4 address.
Was this helpful? 0 0